April 3, 2013 by elaine · Comments Off
This role is initially a part time role 5 mornings per week but may in time develop into a full time role. We are looking for an enthusiastic and creative person who can grow with the role.
· Engage with customers/prospects by phone and identify opportunities to persuade clients to take up a demonstration.
· Structure and engage in targeted telemarketing campaigns to existing and potential customers.
· Profile participants for analysis to inform future sales campaigns.
· Assist in organising demonstrations
· Achieve targets allocated by management
· Managing a database of existing accounts
· Implementation of targeted sales campaign to prospective clients
· Implement the overall digital marketing strategy
· Assist in the development of a new website
· Create, define, business case and implement digital projects to improve digital marketing activity, customer experience and/or website conversion rate
· Direct customers to the website.
· Send out Newsletters
· Brief, design and send email marketing campaigns
· 4+ years previous experience in sales & Marketing
· An Education/HR industry background would be advantageous
· Understanding and use of CRM (Salesforce) Desirable
· Fluent written and spoken English
· Capable of conversing with Decision makers and Consultants.
· Good telephone manner: courteous, clear speech, good call management, assertive
· Have previous experience within a sales environment, particularly direct sales and with a proven sales ability
· Be adept at identifying and developing new sales opportunities for the company
· Have the ability to maintain professionalism under pressure
· Be computer literate, with good keyboard skills; familiar with different on-line data-base packages
July 27, 2012 by elaine · Comments Off
This role is based in Bray and our client is looking for bright Enthusiastic individuals who have an outgoing personality and a desire to suceed.
You will be given full training and can earn up circa 35k per year.
Key responsibilities are:
· Manage and organise enquiries from prospective customers
· Follow-up leads from prospective customers, through email and telephone, and convert to sales
· Develop and execute traditional media advertising campaigns
· Develop and execute email marketing campaigns
· Develop and execute social media, digital marketing and online marketing campaigns
The successful candidate will fulfill all of the following criteria:-
· · Experience in a sales role / Aptitude for selling
· Highly organised
· Excellent people skills
· Self-starter / motivated individual
· Excellent English skills (both verbal and written)
· Ms Office skills
This role is based in Bray and is offering a salary circa basic 22k-23k + 35k com
March 5, 2012 by elaine · Comments Off
Our Client is looking for an experienced Sales Account Management team leader to proactively manage a dynamic team which sells communication products and solutions to an established account base in the business sector while building great customer relationships.
· Organise your team and its workload to make sure that performance is of a high standard.
· Lead a team to meet exacting targets
· Communicate effectively with your team and our customers.
· Motivate your team to be best in class at looking after the customers needs.
· Delegate and monitor your team’s performance, helping in their training and development, completion of paperwork and handling of complaints
The person applying for this role should have
· A proven track record of leading a team in achievement of goals
· The minimum of two years experience in a similar role
· Strong written and communication skills
· Good people skills for building relationships with people at all levels
· Ability to plan and prioritise your work and that of your colleagues
· Calmness with the ability to problem solve under pressure and make decisions
· Good IT skills and understanding how systems work
· Ability to map out, develop and implement procedures
25-27K basic ote 40K
September 28, 2011 by elaine · Comments Off
The Account Manager will act as the business contact for the customer and is responsible for customer satisfaction for our client based in Bray.
The Account Manager is expected to consistently provide excellent customer service to accounts, as well as to understand the customer’s needs and to ensure they are met by our organisation. In addition, they will build relationships with customers to encourage new and repeat business opportunities.
- To manage a customer base, determined by the management.
- To achieve agreed set monthly / quarterly / annual sales and other targets.
- To proactively sell the company products and services including, but not limited to, New Connections, Fixed Line, Accessories
- To fully participate in all sales strategies, marketing campaigns and other sales promotions that are developed by the company.
- Ensure that all customer issues are dealt with in an efficient manner, informing your manager of any problems or issues that may arise.
- To provide product support, account management and other solutions to customer queries
- To identify any customers whose revenue may be shrinking to reach out to those customers to ensure that their revenue is retained.
- To identify those customers who are nearing the end of their contract, and to take action to recontract.
Key Experience required:
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of two years of sales account management experience in a B2B environment in a similar role.
- A proven track record in maintaining a customer base in a B2B environment. A proven track record of achievement of sales targets in a similar role.
- Ability to demonstrate perseverance and initiative.
- The ability and drive to learn technical competence, including understanding hardware, price plans, networks.
- Good insight into the communications industry is an advantage.
In return, our client will offer a competitive basic salary with excellent bonus and commission structure, based around exceptional results. The successful candidate will be supported in their role and given every opportunity to succeed, with feedback, ongoing support and training.
They also offer the potential for advancement in the business for highly motivated achievers.
Call us today on 01 2557377
September 7, 2011 by elaine · Comments Off
Our Client is looking for 2 telesales executives to join their expanding team based in the Bray area. Full training will be provided from product knowledge to sales mentoring skills.
As a Business to Business Telesales executive your duties will include:
· To project a professional and customer focused impression of company
· Ability to overachieve on daily & monthly targets
· Ability to identify and maximise on opportunities to cross and upsell
· Ability to handle objections effectively and professionally
· Excellent organisation skills a must
· To become empowered to make decisions and improve standards
· Ability to close deals
· Meet call standard levels
· Pipeline maintenance
Ideally you will have either
· A year’s telesales or account management experience
· Telephone customer service skills
The salary on offer is a basic of €22,500 and a realistic ote of 35k + parking + benefits+
the potential for advancement in the business for highly motivated achievers.
Our client is looking for a couple of sales rep to work on a commission only basis in thw Wicklow Area. The role will involve telephone sales from their offices in Wicklow.
- The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in sales
- Ideally strong Business to business contacts
- Ability to work on own intiative
The role can be worked on a part time days or two full days a week and may suit someone who has taken early retirement or not looking for a full time job
Call Elaine on 01 2557377 to hear more about this exciting role
|Our Client based in Wicklow is currently seeking experienced Sales staff to work on a commission only basis from their offices.
The role may suit someone who has taken early retirement or someone who wants to work their own hours/days and work in a target driven enviroment.
The role will involve selling business to business and a 25% commission structure applies to all sales. This is a fantastic chance to earn money around your own working days.
If you have business to business selling skills and are not looking for a full time role then this position could be ideal for you.
Call ELaine on 2557377 to hear more about this or other sales roles in wicklow and South Dublin.
Our client is looking for 2 outgoing individuals to join their
busy internal sales team in their offices in Bray.
This is an immediate Start!!
- Achieve monthly target and set KPI’s
- Manage and develop the existing customer base in your area
- Actively target new business in the territory
- Develop up-sell/cross-sell opportunities in order to provide the best possible response for your customer
- Work with your client base on a weekly basis to ensure adherence to deadline
- Brainstorm your area monthly with your line manager to ensure you are on top of your game at all times and aware of all sales opportunities
- Provide excellent customer service at all times
- 6 month’s telesales or customer service experience preferably in a business to business environment
- Confident and professional
- PC literate
- Strong self motivational and organisational skills
- An active team player
- A strong desire to develop and progress within an exciting industry
The salary on offer is 20k basic..28k ote
Call Elaine on 2557377 to hear more about this or other roles