April 3, 2013 by elaine · Comments Off
This role is initially a part time role 5 mornings per week but may in time develop into a full time role. We are looking for an enthusiastic and creative person who can grow with the role.
· Engage with customers/prospects by phone and identify opportunities to persuade clients to take up a demonstration.
· Structure and engage in targeted telemarketing campaigns to existing and potential customers.
· Profile participants for analysis to inform future sales campaigns.
· Assist in organising demonstrations
· Achieve targets allocated by management
· Managing a database of existing accounts
· Implementation of targeted sales campaign to prospective clients
· Implement the overall digital marketing strategy
· Assist in the development of a new website
· Create, define, business case and implement digital projects to improve digital marketing activity, customer experience and/or website conversion rate
· Direct customers to the website.
· Send out Newsletters
· Brief, design and send email marketing campaigns
· 4+ years previous experience in sales & Marketing
· An Education/HR industry background would be advantageous
· Understanding and use of CRM (Salesforce) Desirable
· Fluent written and spoken English
· Capable of conversing with Decision makers and Consultants.
· Good telephone manner: courteous, clear speech, good call management, assertive
· Have previous experience within a sales environment, particularly direct sales and with a proven sales ability
· Be adept at identifying and developing new sales opportunities for the company
· Have the ability to maintain professionalism under pressure
· Be computer literate, with good keyboard skills; familiar with different on-line data-base packages
July 27, 2012 by elaine · Comments Off
Sales & Marketing Executive for leading promotion & marketing agency in South Dublin.
The role will involve selling business and services to new clients while maintaining some of the existing clients.
The suitable applicant should have a at least 3 -5 years experience in sales development roles and have a proven track record in achieving sales targets set.
It would be beneficial if you come from this industry but not necessary.
You should have your own car be a self motivator and Hard working
Ideally you will have similar experience and have a proven track record in Sales.
Call 01 2557377
€25- 28k basic ote 60k.
June 27, 2012 by elaine · Comments Off
This is an exciting position based in Wicklow for a business or marketing graduate.
Key responsibilities are:
· Manage and organise enquiries from prospective customers
· Follow-up leads from prospective customers, through email and telephone, and convert to sales
· Develop and execute traditional media advertising campaigns
· Develop and execute email marketing campaigns
· Develop and execute social media, digital marketing and online marketing campaigns
The successful candidate will fulfill all of the following criteria:-
· Degree in Business or Marketing
· Experience in a sales role / Aptitude for selling
· Highly organised
· Excellent people skills
· Self-starter / motivated individual
· Excellent English skills (both verbal and written)
· Strong Word, Excel and Powerpoint skills
salary circa 23K – 28k
Call 01 2557377 to hear more
October 21, 2011 by elaine · Comments Off
Our client is a leading International Pharmaceutical company based in west Dublin . They are looking to recruit a marketing Product manager with a pharma background.
They are offering a great basic with a 0-20% of bonus depending on performance, Company car, 25 days annual leave, pension, VHI, Life assurance and lunch
• To develop and implement product marketing and business unit strategies
• To own Business Planning process for product(s) to through development and implementation of strategic and tactical product plans to time and budget.
• To accurately forecast product sales and corresponding stock levels.
• To monitor product performance (sales and expenditure) and take appropriate
• To achieve the agreed objectives for the product(s),
• To identify and develop new market opportunities.
• To prepare and deliver technical product briefings for the field force & third parties.
• Marketing Qualification essential
• Minimum of two years experience of Pharmaceutical marketing and PM role
• Experience of presenting, negotiating, project management
• Product planning and prioritising capability
• Excellent Communication skills, both oral and written
• Good Interpersonal Skills with a proven ability to inter-act will with key stakeholders and work in a team environment.
• Familiarity with relevant disease/ therapy area
• Excellent Analytical Skills
• Proficient in use of MS Office
Call elaine on 01 2557377