Java developers - South Dublin
our client is looking for technically multi-skilled developers, whose primary area of expertise is Java development. You must have the ability and willingness to take ownership of product design and progress it through to development, test and delivery. They are looking for motivated team players, who prefer to work in a dynamic environment on leading edge technology.
You will be working as an integral part of the product development team on all technical aspects of a suite of applications and working with an integrated team of business analysts, product managers and QA.
We are looking for developers with solid experience using Java/J2EE technologies including many of the following:
· Strong Java skills, with 2+ years experience with enterprise Java in a commercial environment.
· Technical experience should include an in-depth knowledge of a number of the following technologies: JSP, JSF, SEAM, Hibernate, EJB3, AJAX, Eclipse, ANT, JBOSS. While having experience in these technologies is an advantage, note that full training will be provided as required for the right candidates.
· You should have experience of the full product development lifecycle.
Call Elaine on 2557377 or email your CV to Storm Recruitment
Degree level qualification in a computer or computer related discipline.
· Highly competitive salary
· Professional Development Scheme: Ongoing technical training and personal development
· Health insurance
· Flexible working hours