CV Preparation for Wicklow and South Dublin
Your CV is the 1st thing a potential employer is going to look at. The information and layout on that CV will decide whether or not you are short-listed for interview or even receive a response. No matter how good you are at the interview stage, you will not even get there if your CV lets you down.
A CV is your way of selling yourself to the employer before being called for interview, if at all. It sells your qualifications, skills and achievements and informs them, employment history and hobbies/interests.
Poor CV design, format and layout are one of the main reasons people do not get called for interview. The result is that many jobseekers do put enough time and effort into their CV and are not effectively selling themselves and miss out on interviews as a result
Our Career Consultants will sit down with you, thoroughly interview you based on your current CV and help to re-design it through learning about the hidden skills and abilities that you already have but are just not on your CV.
- Reviewing your existing CV.
- Review all of your Work Experience.
- Review all of your Achievements to date.
- Review of your Job Targets and mission statement.
- Design templates that most suit your professional career goals.
Why use Storm to help you design your CV?
- Over 12 years of recruitment, selection and interviewing experience
- We know what employers are looking for in a CV.
- The most modern, experienced and tailored approach to CV writing
- A Career Consultant you can speak to for advice and look to expand your career skills through out other products
- We make sure your CV will stand out to employers.
- This is the best investment you can make in 2009